Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tea, There's a Reason It's Popularity Just Keeps Increasing

During a time when it seems more and more difficult to slow down and get some quiet time to yourself, tea provides the perfect excuse to take a deep breath and sip great flavour that provides even greater comfort. With almost countless varieties and ways to serve it being introduced regularly, how can we resist the versatility of a beverage that can become the perfect addition to any event or setting?

In a society that is increasingly devoted to a healthier lifestyle, tea has become the perfect way to sip your way to a better life. It's antioxidants provide countless health benefits, and many teas are being developed to help work on a variety of health issues. Many teas come with claims that they will help you lose weight, sleep better, prevent disease, and many more benefits.

Do I believe that tea is that powerful? Yes, I do. I've seen it time after time. A person introduces tea as part of their daily routine, and loses weight. Is it the properties of the tea, the change in lifestyle? It could be both.

In my own experience, I started drinking Oolong and Green Tea to help with stomach issues. Did it work, yes, very well. I drink a minimum of 3-5 cups of Oolong, Green, Black or Rooibos daily. It helps provide me some of my daily intake of water. For me, this is a great help, since I find it difficult to drink 8 glasses of cold water daily. Does tea count as part of this, my doctor says yes it does. There are times when I travel or I'm busy and I don't drink as much. First of all, I often end up feeling dehydrated.

There are also teas developed to provide a variety of benefits, such as Total tea (Check here for more info) http://www.tessierstemptingteas.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=286
A doctor developed this tea to help his patients with a number of ailments and symptoms that didn't seem to be treated easily through traditional methods. Testimonials for the product include weight loss, help with the inability to sleep, and a variety of other very positive benefits.

Whatever the benefits of enjoying a cup of tea may be for you, even if it's only that little chance to relax, if you're anything like me, it will continue to be an element of your daily routine for a long time to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment