Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tessier's Teas - 7 years, and still going strong!

With Tessier's Tempting Teas having been in business since late 2005, I am often asked what made me decide to start my business by new customers. In an effort to share the reasons, I thought about the explanations I usually give: 1. Many of the tea shops that carried the teas I liked went out of business. As a result I started spending WAY too much time driving around looking for the teas I liked the best 2. My children had moved out and as an empty nester, I had a lot more free time on my hands 3. I was hoping to find a way to combine my passion for tea with a way to make some extra money Now that I have been operating the business for 7 years, I have begun to reflect a little on how things have progressed. Would I do it all again? Absolutely! Would I change how I did things? Maybe a couple of things, I wouldn't have entered into a second business a number of years ago and I likely would have learned more about doing my own taxes from the beginning. Other than that, I hope to operate my business through to my retirement! I love my customers and I never tire of researching more about tea and it's health benefits. How many ventures let you shop for the items you love and share them with people?! My business will continue to evolve and improve, and I will continue go learn more everyday and bring in more interesting teas that improve my health and that of many others. Tessier's Tempting Teas really does help me sip my way to a better life :)

2 comments:

  1. يمكن أن تؤدي عملية تجميل الأنف إلى تغيير حجم الأنف وشكلها ونسبها. قد يتم إجراؤها لإصلاح التشوهات الناتجة عن إصابة أو لتصحيح عيب خلقي أو تحسين بعض صعوبات التنفس إذا كنت مرشحًا لإجراء عملية جراحية، فسيطور جراحك خطة مخصصة لك من مشاكل الانف تعرف على افضل دكتور تجميل انف في الاسكندرية صاحب واحدة من اكبر عيادات التجميل يمكنك التواصل معه الان مع الدكتور حامد قدري استشاري جراحة التجميل

    ReplyDelete