Tuesday, April 6, 2010

About my company

Tessier's Tempting Teas was opened in December of 2005, partly because of my passion for tea and my inability to consistently buy the types of tea that I was looking for. The reason for this was that was each time I found a store that carried the teas I liked, they went out of business. I started drinking tea more regularly to assist with various health issues originally, but the more varieties of tea I tried, the more I liked! Our website specializes in all things tea...including loose tea and bagged tea as well as teapots, mugs, travel mugs, tea accessories and tea caddies. I enjoy making gift baskets and can create any basket to fit the person its being given to.

I have presented training courses on how to sell tea, how to make tea and gift baskets for people with businesses similar to mine. I write regular newsletters about the health benefits of tea that often include stories about the origins of tea and tea recipes. I have been described as a walk-about marketer, since most people I meet often leave with my business card. I have presented tea events and many tea parties. Each event was different, but they all had one thing in common, the people attending had a true love of tea....which is the foundation that Tessier's Tempting Teas was founded upon. I am really excited to have updated my website www.tessiersteas.com after being in business for about four and half years! I will be making it more interactive, including establishing this blog and publishing regular tea newletters.

Mary-Ellen Tessier

No comments:

Post a Comment