Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Checking Items Off the List

I often make lists to try and keep myself on track when it comes to a lot of areas in my life. This month, I am getting back to looking at my list, and trying to check off those things that I have wanted to do for a while. One was completely re-do my website. This I did with lots of help from Marie at People in Connection. She was great in helping me update and re-create my site. The shopping cart is much easier to update, and I have a lot more options available to me now.

Next on the list was to create a blog, which you might have noticed, I did. Next on the list is to get back to writing a monthly newsletter about tea. That will be the next thing I try to cross off the list. This last year, I have devoted a lot more time to taking better care of myself, by taking vitamins and supplements, getting more exercise, and of course drinking tea, which helped me to lose weight. I lost 40 pounds and kept it off for more than a year now. I drink about 4-5 cups of tea a day, black, green, oolong and white primarily. My favourite teas tend to change regularly, partly because I enjoy trying different varieties and brands, and partly so that I don't tire of drinking the same types. My current favourites are Vanilla Bean, Earl Grey and White Orange. I'll keep you posted when the list changes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment