Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Best Things in Life are Those You're Most Passionate About....

No matter what happens in my day to day life, one of the constants is my passion for all things related to tea. Whether I am incredibly busy, tired, happy, having a great day, or just having an interesting conversation with a friend or colleague, tea always seems to be present.

The variety may vary based on the time of day, my mood, what's available at that time, and what I may be eating at the time. If it's morning it will probably be a black tea, perhaps English Breakfast or Darjeeling with my muffin or bagel. After lunch, I usually have an Earl Grey, and as the day progresses, I have more lower caffeine (green or white) and caffeine free (rooibos) teas.

Yes, I probably drink at least 4-5 cups per day. Do I feel healthier as a result, definitely! Will I continue? Of course :) Will I continue to try new types on a regular basis, yes. Milk, no, Coffee drinker, not at all. After all, it's all about tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment